We are hiring for a Speech Language Pathologist our School Year. This is a great position please see details below!
- Full Time
- Knowledge of a broad range of assessment strategies and analysis skills
- Develop Individual Educational Plans (IEPs) in compliance with state and federal guidelines
- Hours are based on a 7.5-hour work day with specific hours dependent on the assignment in high school, middle or elementary school buildings or various community educational settings.
- Master’s degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- ASHA Certification & CCC’s
- Active SLP Licensure
- Competitive hourly pay
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
If you are interested please contact:
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled