Open Positions - Remote Speech and Language Pathologists needed in San Diego, California
ProCare Therapy is actively seeking qualified and enthusiastic Speech and Language Pathologist for a full-time job opening with a wonderful school district near San Diego, California. The ideal candidate will hold their active California state education licensure in ASL and already have some teaching experience in hand. In addition to competitive hourly pay, ProCare can also offer you a generous benefits package tailored specifically to your needs! See more details below:
Job Assignment Details:
- Competitive Hourly Pay Rates
- Benefits: Insurance Benefits provided (Medical, Vision & Dental)
- Guaranteed Hours: Full-time opportunity (35+ hours per week)
- Assignment Length: ASAP – June 2022
- Case Load Description: General school K-12 Age load
- Degree: Must have a Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- License / Certification: Must hold active California state certification in Speech Language Pathology
- School classroom experience preferred but not required!
If interested, please apply online and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled