ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Hardin, MN that is looking for a school psychologist.
As a School Psychologist, you will play a vital role in supporting the academic and emotional well-being of our students. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and community members to create a positive and inclusive learning environment. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Conducting comprehensive assessments to identify academic, social, emotional, and behavioral needs of students.
- Providing individual and group counseling to address emotional and behavioral challenges.
- Collaborating with teachers and parents to develop and implement effective intervention strategies.
- Participating in the development of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 Plans.
- Supporting the implementation of Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS).
- Conducting crisis interventions and providing counseling services as needed.
- Master’s degree or higher in School Psychology.
- State licensure or certification as a School Psychologist in Montana.
- Knowledge of assessment tools and techniques for evaluating academic and behavioral concerns.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations.
If qualified you are encouraged to apply. Submit your resume and you will be contacted to discuss the position, pay, and benefits. Pay will be determined by degree level and experience.
(678) 748 - 5959
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled