Social Worker | 2023-2024 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency looking to employ a Social Worker to work on assignment with an established school located in the Plainfield, IL area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- Pay rate: $35-$43/hour (based on experience)
- 23-24 SY
- Full time
- Must have IL licenses.
- Must have PEL
- Bachelors Degree however a Master's degree is preferred in Social Work from an accredited program.
- Licensed as a Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) in the state of Illinois
- In-depth knowledge of various therapeutic modalities, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT), dialectical behavior therapy (DBT), trauma-focused therapy, and family systems therapy.
- Familiarity with the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) and experience conducting diagnostic evaluations.
- Strong clinical assessment and diagnostic skills to accurately identify mental health concerns and develop appropriate treatment plans.
- Understanding of child and adolescent development, mental health issues, and effective counseling techniques
- Knowledge of therapeutic modalities and diagnostic evaluation.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Compassion, empathy, and ability to establish rapport with diverse clients.
- Proficiency in electronic health record systems.
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Depending on the circumstances, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting with you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled