Orientation & Mobility Specialist
San Bernardino, CA area
We are in need of a Orientation and Mobility Specialist for the remainder of the school year. Candidate must be licensed in CA or able to secure a special education license quickly. As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level.
- Full time
- Start: Immediately - End: 6/3/21, last person held position for several years
- K-12th grade, up to age 22
- must have OMS credential (obviously) and preferably Orthopedic Impairment credential
- Masters Degree - Orientation & Mobility Specialist
- CA state certification/licensure
· Health, Dental, Life, vision insurance
· Vacation days
If you think that this may be a good fit for you, please reach out to me as soon as possible for full consideration. Feel free to email over an updated copy of your resume for a faster interview turnaround!
For immediate consideration e-mail your resume to me directly at
For more details give me a call at 770-776-2106
Senior Director of Educational Resources