Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) needed - Fayetteville, NC
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for an OMS in the area of Fayetteville, North Carolina. There is a national shortage in these types of experts.
We are offering competitive compensatory packages for those willing and able to take this position. For those who may find the distance from their homes to the job too much, we are offering relocation services through stipends.
- Must be a Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialist (COMS)
- Bachelor’s Degree as a Orientation and Mobility Specialist
Case Load Details
- Part Time (8-15 hours per week)
- 10 students of K-12 grade levels.
- Must be face to face.
- Educate students about safely traveling in their own environments.
We are looking to fill this position quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled