Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) - Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is working with a school district in Phoenix, AZ that is looking for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS). Please find details below.
- Full Time
- 37.5 hours per week
- K-12th grade
- Itinerant position, multiple school sites
- 20-21 School Year
- Must have AZ OMS License
- Must have AZ Fingerprint Card
Benefits of Working with ProCare Therapy May Include:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Travel Stipends
- Relocation and Licensure Assistance
- Matching 401K Plan and more!
To be considered for this position, submit your application today. For more information, call 770-225-3042 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Kim@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled