Location: Fredericksburg, VA
The Orientation Mobility Specialist provides individualized orientation and mobility assessments and training for students who are blind, visually impaired, and deaf-blind.
- Full Time | Monday-Friday
- Hours: 37.5 hrs./week
- Start Date: 08/10/22
- End Date: 05/25/23
- Grades: K-12
- Caseload: Will discuss further during time of interview.
- Evaluates the students in the areas of Orientation & Mobility and makes referrals for further evaluations, when needed.
- Develops plans and implements Individual Education Plan (IEP) for each student in conjunction with the school staff.
- Maintain records of evaluations and student’s progress.
- Provides instruction to staff and parents to encourage consistency across environments.
- Must have a master’s degree in Orientation Mobility
- Must have OMS certification
- Must have prior school experience
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability
- Reimbursement for Continuing Education Courses
- Weekly Pay
Ready to apply? Apply below! For immediate consideration, contact Lexis Linkous.
Email: Lexis Linkous
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled