Orientation & Mobility Specialist job - Redmond, WA
Job Type: Contract
I am working closely with a school district in Redmond, Washington interview and hire a part time OMS. This position will be 12 hours per week, beginning immediately until June 17th, and be working with a K-12th grade caseload. Flexibility of this position will be given to candidates weekly for candidates interested in this position.
- 12 hours/week
- Flexible schedule
- K-12th grade caseload
- General OMS responsibilities
- Slight travel within district needed
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in Orientation & Mobility
- WA ESA with TVI or OMS endorsement
- Prior schools experience preferred
- WA OMS license
To apply for this great opportunity, please contact Enrique Diaz at 678-837-1260. For immediate consideration, please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: Enrique.Diaz@procaretherapy.com.