We are currently looking for passionate individuals to work within the school environment as a Orientation Mobility Specialist for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year! Orientation and mobility (O&M) specialists teach individuals with visual impairments to travel safely, confidently, and independently in their environment.
- ASAP- 05/31/23
- Part-time: 3 days a week
- Caseload: K-12, multiple school sites
- More details regarding case load and more, will be provided during the interview process.
- Education: Completed master’s degree in Orientation Mobility.
- Licensure: Certified as an OMS (Orientation Mobility Specialist) or a TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired)
- Experience: Experience working with children as an OMS or TVI is highly preferred but not required.
Benefits in working with our Agency:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume. If you have any questions, please email Christephen.Elibert OR call/text 678-367-2128 to discuss next steps and more information.
**If this opportunity is not for you, please don’t hesitate to contact me for additional opportunities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled