Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS) needed near Charlotte North Carolina
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking a Part time Orientation Mobility Specialist (OMS) for a position we have available near Fayetteville,North Carolina.
- Part time
- Working with a visually impaired student
- The student already has someone providing braille services
- Main duties would be helping the student get orientated with the environment and layout of the school.
- .Candidate will be required to write detailed progress notes, and collaborate with and aid the other school staff as they don't have a lot of experience working with VI students. Flexible on days and times.
- Must hold certification in Orientation & Mobility for North Carolina
Email your resume to email@example.com or call 770-325-0351 for immediate consideration or call for details about this opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled