We’re looking for an Orientation Mobility Specialist for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year! Caseload Details Below!
Location: Leonardtown, MD
- Contract Term: 9.12.22 to 6.22.23
- Caseload: 6-8 kids Elementary to High School.
- Education: Completed master’s degree in Orientation Mobility.
- Licensure: Certified as an OMS (Orientation Mobility Specialist) or a TVI (Teacher of the Visually Impaired)
- Experience: Experience working with children as an OMS or TVI is highly preferred but not required.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance!
- Work as a contracted employee with competitive weekly pay, and more!
If interested, please apply below with your current resume, or reach out to me at my email or phone number listed here!
Mya Huggins I Account Executive I 678-710-7541 I [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled