ProCare Therapy has partnered with a fantastic school district in Eastpoint, FL to add a new LMHC to the team.
This district is looking for someone who is willing to work full or part-time for the remainder of the school year. A full-time applicant is preferred. Students are in grades K-12.
Daily duties will be shared with another LMHC.
This position is completely work from home, apply today for an immediate interview. A pending license will be considered.
- Confirmed or Pending Florida board license
- Previous experience in a school setting
- Reliable internet/Computer
- Comfort with technology
- Must have Master's Degree
- Full-Time Hours (35 hours per week)
- Immediate Start
- Possible renewal for the 22/23 School Year
Please reach out to me to learn more about this platform and our work from home opportunities.
Please send resume to [email protected] or call 678-710-7689 for more information.
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled