Occupational Therapist 2022-2023 School Contract Position
ProCare Therapy is seeking a passionate, talented, and experienced Occupational Therapist this upcoming school year 2022-2023 for a contract position located near Smyrna, DE. please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- Employment Type:
- Full-Time (37.5 hrs)
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Quick interview and offer process
- M.S. in Occupational Therapist
- Must have an active or pending OT license for Delaware
- ???????School experience preferred
- Testing’s/screening when needed.
- documentation for therapy sessions.
- writing of IEP goals and present level of performance based on current therapy data.
- progress reports for all students each quarter
- Evaluate the student’s need to create individualized goals.
- Customize plans for the student to perform and accomplish everyday activities.
- Assess the student to ensure the goal is obtainable and/or make changes to better bit the plan.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents and other professionals.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical, and Dental
If this presents any interest at all to you, please do not hesitate to apply to this great opportunity!
Haley Frazier Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy, Norcross, GA 30092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled