We are seeking a qualified and passionate Occupational Therapist (OT) to join our team for the upcoming school year in Plainfield, IL as an OT, you will be responsible for evaluating and treating students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits to enhance their academic, social, and personal skills.
- Conduct assessments to identify students with physical, sensory, or motor skills deficits.
- Develop individualized treatment plans for students based on their needs.
- Provide direct therapy to students in individual and group settings.
- Monitor student progress and adjust treatment plans as needed.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure effective communication and support for students.
- Participate in meetings and professional development opportunities to stay current on best practices in the field.
- Master's degree in Occupational Therapy.
- Current state license or eligibility for licensure in OR.
- Prior experience working with children in a school setting is preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
We offer competitive salary and benefits packages, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development. If you are a dedicated and compassionate OT who is committed to helping students reach their full potential, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity in Plainfield, IL
Are you interested in this position? If so, please apply now and send me your resume! If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at (904)425-2952 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled