- Job Location:
Fort Wilson, ID
Schools - OT
- Last Updated:
ProCare has an opening for an Occupational Therapist to work part time for the 2018-2019 school year. This position is near Fort Wilson, ID and provides therapy services for grades K-12. Applicants must have previous experience working in the school setting and have their Idaho license.
Employment type: Part time, contract
Industry: Education, schools
Education: Masters level degree in Occupational Therapy, Idaho license, and DOE certification
- Assesses the educational needs of pupils in order to plan an appropriate program of individualized therapy
- Provides individualized and small-group therapy
- Participates in open, consistent, and constant communication with parents
- Other duties as assigned
Submit your resume and apply today to be considered for this amazing opportunity! For direct contact, call 770-225-3186 or email your updated resume to Hannah.Duenke@Procaretherapy.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- Putting More Counselors in Schools
Why the Need is There The reality is that approximately one in every five teens has a mental health condition. While the number of students in need of counselors and therapists has gone up, the pro...
Read more »
- Helping Students with School Anxiety
How to Spot Potential Anxiety Being nervous about the new school year is normal. What is not is okay is being so overwhelmed by your feelings that you are unable to function within the school day. ...
Read more »