Location: Maple Valley, WA
Category: Schools - OT
School Based Occupational Therapy Job
ProCare Therapy is seeking a skilled occupational therapist to join our team on a contracted basis to work in a school setting. As a contracted occupational therapist, you will work collaboratively with other members of the school's education team to provide support and services to students with disabilities or special needs.
- 23/24 SY August '23 - June '24
- ~50 students on caseload
- Itinerant Role
- Conduct assessments to evaluate student's motor, sensory, and functional skills.
- Develop and implement individualized treatment plans and interventions to improve students' abilities to participate in daily school activities.
- Collaborate with teachers, parents, and other professionals to ensure that students' needs are met.
- Provide ongoing consultation to school staff regarding strategies to support students' motor, sensory, and functional needs.
- Maintain accurate documentation of assessments, treatment plans, and progress reports.
- A degree in occupational therapy from an accredited program.
- Current state licensure as an occupational therapist.
- Experience working with school-aged children with disabilities or special needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other professionals in a team setting.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered.
- 401k plan offered
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-392-4379 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled