Oxford, Georgia | Speech Language Pathologist | Elementary Caseload
Job Type: Any
Speech Language Pathologist Needed
We are currently searching for a candidate that would fulfill a SLP position near Oxford, Georgia.
- Georgia Education Certificate
- Georgia Speech Language Pathology License
- Master's Level Degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Full Time Hours
- Elementary Caseload
- 2021 – 2022 Caseload
- Open to CFYs
- Onsite Only
- Negotiable Pay
- More details upon interviews
- Relocation Assistance via stipends
Apply below if you are interested in being a positive change as a Speech Language Pathologist!
Please email Reed Plumb, or call at 770-810-7228.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled