School Paraprofessional | 2022-2023 School Year
ProCare Therapy is an Educational and Healthcare staffing agency pursuing to employ a Paraprofessional to work on assignment with an established school located in the Dover, NH area.
Please read the details below, and feel free to reach out to me for further information or questions you may have:
- Middle and High School Caseloads
- All are either 1 on 1 or shared students, no general classroom support
- All caseloads are with complex students - behavior needs, low cog disabilities, communication, support with personal hygiene, etc.
- Candidates will need to have experience with these kinds of caseloads
- Restraint Training (CPI Training) would be a plus, but district will provide training if candidate doesn't have CPI Training
- 1-2 Years Pediatric or School Experience (Preferred)
- Complies with school, state, and federal policies and procedures. Background Check, Fingerprint Clearance, and Drug Screening Required.
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Interviews are generally conducted via Zoom. Commonly, pay is negotiable and usually experience-based. We encourage renewal for all contracts, and even permanent opportunities if you find that the role is a good fit for you. ProCare Therapy strives to foster a talented and diverse workforce that will greatly implement our mission of making Life Better For Those Who Make Lives Better. I look forward to connecting
(470) 286 - 1089
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled