Paraprofessional Opening in Pittsfield, MA
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a wonderful school in Pittsfield, Massachusetts that needs paraprofessionals to start as soon as possible and work through the summer. More information is listed below.
The paraprofessional will assist one or more teachers in the implementation of the instructional program and shall perform all the tasks, responsibilities, and duties as assigned by the teachers(s).
The duties commonly associated with the position include but are not limited to:
- assisting the teacher and the student with the instructional program
- assisting the teacher to assess student performance
- maintaining records and data on student performance as assigned by the teacher
- monitoring student behavior and assisting students to engage in appropriate classroom behavior
- assisting the teacher in implementing IEPs, when applicable
- Must have and Associates Degree or have passed the Para Pro or Work Keys assessments
- Experience working with high school students highly preferred
- Experience and ability to work in an alternative education setting
- Familiarity with online learning programs preferred
If you believe you'd be a great fit for this opening please email Ross Mathews your resume along with 3 references.
Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled