School Professional/ Teacher Aides needed at School District near Oak Lawn, IL / $22+/HR
A school district Oak Lawn, IL is looking for multiple school professionals to contract for the remainder of the 22/23 school year. We ultimately are looking for candidates that are going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with the district’s team-oriented and supportive staff. If we find the right candidates to fill these positions, there is an opportunity of renewing for the summer and next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply.
We are currently interviewing for these positions looking to hire ASAP! Please see below for job requirements and additional details.
- Must hold or be eligible to apply for IL PEL Certification
- Experience working with children preferred
- K-12 caseloads available
- Must be able to work with students with a wide range of disabilities (Mild-Severe)
- Caseload: range from students with emotional/behavioral challenges to students with more complex disabilities
- Must be flexible in moving classrooms
- Spanish and Arabic speaking are encouraged to apply but not required
- Contract Dates: ASAP- End of School Year
- Weekly Pay
- 401 (k) Matching
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Time Benefits: Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Stipends: Relocation Assistance/Reimbursement
Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level. To learn more about this job opening, please apply below with your current resume. This position will fill fast so apply now! Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. You can reach me via call, text, or email. I look forward to speaking with you!
Senior Account Executive
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled