This is an excellent school district, with lots of support, and a wonderful and welcoming team environment. They are ideally seeking a candidate that is already licensed in the state of New Hampshire that could start quickly and adjust seamlessly into this role.
Job Description for this position:
- This is a full time position, 5 days per week. This is an Elementary caseload. We are interviewing for this position now and looking for someone to start immediately.
Job requirements for this position:
-Paraprofessional Must be licensed in the State of NH
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
- Full Time employees are eligible for full benefit packages
- United Healthcare
- Vision, Dental, Life Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Relocation reimbursement bonus (if applicable)
- We also provide housing and travel stipends for those that would be traveling for the position. Relocation bonuses are also an offer, if you are not stipend eligible.
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
- Interview preparation
If this sounds like an employment opportunity that you'd like to learn more about, please reach out to me today by either phone or email. I'd be happy to answer any questions that you may have, and get a phone interview scheduled between you and the Special Education Director at the district.
Director of Educational Resources
Direct Line: 770-325-0318