We are looking for a compassionate Paraprofessional to assist our teachers with classroom lessons, and activities all while providing students with a positive and nurturing environment.
The ideal candidate can thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires sensitivity to change and the ability to respond to changing goals, priorities, and needs.
- An Associate degree or Parapro assessment required.
- ASAP - EOSY
- Wonderful and supportive staff
- Full time
- School Experience a plus but not always required.
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
For more info, contact Brandon Bernuy via email at [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled