Job Opening | Paraprofessional needed near Mason, MI | Full-Time
We are looking for a paraprofessional to fill a role in a school near Mason, MI. This is an exceptional education department looking for the right candidate to join the team. We are looking to interview and hire as soon as possible. This opportunity is a full-time contract position with a possibility of an extension. Apply now and get scheduled for an interview!
Job at a Glance:
- Monday – Friday
- Contract dates: ASAP – 06/08/2022
- Caseload: special needs school for children and adults ages 3 through 26
- Center based program
- Moderate, severe, and multiple impairments as well as students with autism spectrum disorders
- Feeding, lifting, changing and toileting students
- More details discussed during interview
- Paraprofessional Certification Required
- Prior school experience preferred
This position is paid at a W2 hourly rate via direct deposit. We offer a benefits package that includes competitive compensation, medical insurance, 401k (matching) and relocation assistance if needed. If you are interested in this opportunity, then please apply below. I look forward to speaking with you!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled