ProCare Therapy has a contract Paraprofessional opening for an excellent school district near Kent, WA. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New Grads are encouraged to apply!
- Full Time
- Full School Year
- Will be supporting students with severe social/emotional and behavior challenges
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
- AA degree, 72 quarter-hour college credits, OR ParaPro Assessment with a score of 461 or higher. (Transcripts or proof of parapro score must be on file to be considered for an interview.)
- Proof of High School completion.
- Ability and willingness to provide medical or health services such as catheterization, diapering, toileting, feeding, tube feeding and assisting students with other activities involving self-care, which may be required.
- Ability to lift and transfer students in and out of wheelchairs, if needed.
- Physically strong enough to assist with restraint, lifting, and transferring students to a safe place.
- Ability to exercise sound, independent judgment, including handling of confidential matters.
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 770-225-3009 for any additional information!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled