Are you a passionate advocate for student success? ProCare Therapy is actively seeking a dedicated Paraprofessional to join one of our trusted school districts in the welcoming community of Kingfisher, Oklahoma. As a Paraprofessional in Kingfisher, you'll be an integral part of shaping young futures and making a lasting impact in the district's dynamic educational landscape.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Full time
- In-person only
- ASAP - End of school year
- More details upon interview
- Associated level degree or Passed Para Assessment
- CPR and First Aid Certified
- School experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with teachers and school staff
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Reliable Transportation
- Pass a drug test and a background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled