Guide the process of achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with goals, established with clear objectives for all lessons to all students. Join a school located in Oak Forest, Illinois.
This Full-Time School Paraprofessional Position resides in Illinois working with a Kindergarten through 12th grade caseload.
- Assists students with special needs in all aspects of classroom instruction to maximize inclusion, learning, and achievement.
- Assists professional staff in the administration and correction of classroom exercises, tests and assessments.
- Assists in classroom preparations and strategies for reinforcing instructional materials and skills according to individual student needs.
- Assists teacher with parent contact, as requested, to foster effective and participatory parent involvement in student education.
- Participates in IEP process and serves as a resource for the student personnel evaluation team as needed.
- Assists with fostering independence, socialization, and self esteem for all students.
Compensation: $20.50 per hour
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- School experience working with elementary, middle, or high school aged students or any school based assignment
Benefits (only 30+ hours):
- Competitive pay
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If you are interested in learning more about this Paraprofessional Position then email me a copy of your resume too: [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled