0 Jobs Found Filter

Paraprofessional - PA

  • Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
  • Schools - SLP
  • 11/18/2020
Apply

We are seeking a Para for a Full-time position we have available near Harrisburg, PA.

Job details:

  • Full time
  • 37.5 - 40 hours per week
  • 80% of students onsite, remaining 20% virtual real time or in school cyber program
  • Will support Special Ed students in Gen Ed classrooms
  • Middle School Learning Support caseload
  • Pays every Friday
  • Interviewing now!!

Requirements:

  • Master's Degree in Communications Disorder
  • Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
  • Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
  • HS Diploma. Higher Education preferred, experience with Special Ed students preferred

We can provide Health benefits for fulltime positions as well as assist with relocation if necessary!

Please contact Damisi Smith on : 770-776-2119 or by email at Damisi.smith@blazerworks.com

Apply

Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled

Can’t find the job you are looking for?

Submit Resume