ProCare Therapy is looking for a dedicated and compassionate individual to join our team! We are partnered with an amazing school district that is eager for someone to start! In this position you will be directly impacting the lives of middle school students with various behaviors.
As a Paraprofessional, you will be working closely with other behavior staff as well as the educational staff, where you will directly help with the support of students working 1:1 or in a group setting.
Pay Range: $18-26/hr
Requirements for Position:
- Associate's Degree Required
- Must have all Pennsylvania Clearances to work in a school
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening.
Perks of ProCare Therapy:
- Weekly Direct Deposits on Fridays
- Superior Medical Coverage with United HealthCare
- Possibility for contract renewals
For immediate consideration for this position, email [email protected] with a copy of an up to date resume
You can also contact me at the information below,
Director of Educational Resources
(678) 327- 0997
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled