Paraprofessional /Teachers Aide Job in Ypsilanti, MI
ProCare Therapy is working with a supportive school district in Ypsilanti, MI that is looking to expand their team with a Paraprofessional/Teacher's Aide for the remainder of the school year. See below for more details:
- Full Time Schedule
- 35 hours per week
- ASAP – 6/7/2024
- 1:1 or Classroom Position
- K-8th Grade Caseload
- Must be comfortable working with kids with behavioral issues, redirecting behavior, and will be helping with classroom work.
- Must have experience working with kids and preferred behavioral caseloads.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have reliable transportation
Contracting with ProCare Therapy:
- W2 Opportunities
- Benefits available for positions 30 hours a week and over
- Customizable compensation and benefit plans
- 401k with Company Matching
- Weekly Pay
- Travel assignments that include stipends and per diem to those that qualify
- Opportunities to extend, or explore new assignments
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled