As a ProCare contracted employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis. Your compensation package will be individualized to your needs, and will be made up with a W-2 hourly rate that is based upon your experience level. It is my goal to make this a very positive and rewarding experience for you!
Job Details for this position:
- Part Time and open to Full Time
- Elementary caseload
- We are interviewing and hiring for this position now
Job Requirements for this position:
- Must have a Teaching Certificate for Louisiana
- 2+ years of teaching experience is preferred
- Licensed and Certified as a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
Benefits to working with ProCare Therapy:
-Part Time employees working with ProCare have the ability to take advantage of:
- Faster interview process (we connect you directly to the director of the school, no waiting to hear back or being added to a list.)
-We offer full benefits for Full Time employees
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Senior Director of Educational Resources?
Direct Line: 770-325-0318