Part Time Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher (DHH)
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking for a Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (DHH) north of Arcadia, FL for the 20/21 school year.
About the position:
- Part time, 20 hours a week
- 7 students
- PreK – High school case load
- Must have a master’s in educational for teaching deaf students
- Must have Florida state license, certifications, and credentials
- Must know ASL (American Sign Language)
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled