Part time DHH Teacher (Hearing Impaired Specialist) Schertz, TX Area
Job Type: Contract
ProCare Therapy is accepting resumes for Teachers of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing to work part time hours in Schertz. TX near San Antonio. TX. The DHH Teacher will work part time, 2 days a week at multiple schools sites assisting students with hearing impairments. This part time Schertz, GA DHH Teacher opening pays weekly every Friday. Experience with a variety of ages is needed for this position. DHH Teachers applying must have teacher certification through the state of Texas or be eligible to receive.
Apply with a resume below or send a resume directly to Rebecca McFall at email@example.com for immediate consideration.
- part time, 15 hours a week (2 days, flexible days)
- school setting
- weekly pay every Friday
- small caseload
- immediate start, current school year
- Master’s in Deaf Ed and DHH endorsement required
- state of Texas Teacher Certification active or eligible to receive for Teaching students with hearing impairement/deaf
- able to interview now via phone/zoom
Sr. Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled