Part-time K-6th Grade SLP
A school district located in Port St. Lucie, FL has a position open for a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). The district is looking to have the candidate work for the upcoming 2021-2022 school year.
Full Job Details:
- K-6th grade caseload
- The full 21/22 school year
- Florida license required or ability to acquire.
• Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
• Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered,
• 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based. Plus, we have a wonderful benefits package!
Please apply today by submitting your information below or emailing your resume directly.
If you are not local to the area, our agency does offer an excellent compensation package with relocation assistance that can be added to help those traveling for a position this school year.