We are actively looking for Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN) to work in a school based position with a school district near Delano, MN. This is a phenomenal opportunity for the remainder of the school year with a strong level of support on staff. If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. New grads are encouraged to apply!
- Active MN LPN License
- Experience in schools or pediatrics highly preferred but not required.
- Comfortability completing pediatric G-Tube feedings, pediatric tracheostomy care, and providing choke risk supervision
- New graduate applicants welcome!
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental (for full time openings)
- Part Time (~20 hours per week)
- Mondays and Tuesdays (Occasionally Wednesday-Thursdays)
- 7:45am - 2:45pm
- Pay Range: $20-$28 per hour (Pay Rate is determined by applicant experience and district budget, and variable on a case by case basis)
If you wish to be immediately considered, please email me an updated copy of your resume and a minimum of three references to [email protected] . Once received, I will be in contact with you to get your availability for an interview with the school district.
I look forward to hearing from you!!
Director of Educational Resources, ProCare Therapy
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled