Part Time Occupational Therapist (OT) | Livermore, CA | 2022-23 2022/23 School Year
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Livermore, California, and is looking for an amazing Occupational Therapist (OT) for the 2022/23 school year! The school is driven to see each student graduate with the skills needed to contribute and thrive in an ever changing world. To accomplish this goal, we would love an OT to assist our children so that they may become the upstanding citizens we know they are.
If we find the right candidate to fill the role, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. The 2022/23 school year is now here, so lets get an interview scheduled!
- Part time
- 20 hours a week
- Start: Upon completion of Onboarding
- End: June 6, 2023
- Potentially can go to the end of the school year
- Caseload specifics will be discussed on interview
- Ready to interview
- Requires a Master's in Occupational Therapy
- Must be licensed OT in CA
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive Compensation
- Weekly pay
- Health, Optical, and Dental Insurance Offered
- United Healthcare
- 401K Matching
To be considered for this position, please contact Dalton at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled