OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST Position in San Geronimo CA
ProCare is working with a great school district in San Geronimo CA to find an Occupational Therapist to join their team for the current school year and upcoming school year. Joining a very inviting and collaborative team to help better the lives of these students and make sure their needs and goals are being met.
- Parttime: 3 days week
- Onsite only
- Provides awareness of the roles and function of occupational therapy in the school system
- Evaluates students to obtain and interpret data necessary for intervention strategies and implementation
- Develops intervention protocols and procedures for student's programs within scope of own experience
- Develops Individualized Education Plans, including goals and methods to achieve identified goals
- Coordinates intervention strategies, including goals and methods to achieve identified goals
Master of Science in Occupational Therapy
In State licensure
Be able to pass a drug screen, get fingerprinted, and clear a background check
Benefits provided by United Health Care: dental, vision, health
If you d like to be considered for this position, please email [email protected] your most updated resume, and I will be in touch with next steps. I look forward to speaking with you! Please email or contact me as soon as possible to be considered for this positions. As these positions will fill up quick.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled