Part Time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS)
Job Type: Contract
We are seeking for a part time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) in Charlotte, NC for the current school year.
About the position:
- Part time, 1 hour a week (flexible with days/times)
- Helping student get oriented with environment
- Progress notes, collaborate with staff
- Experience with VI student is preferred
- Must have North Carolina state OMS Certification
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, 401K, housing assistance and weekly pay.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled