Part Time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS)
Job Type: Contract
An Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) position has opened in Charlotte, NC. We are currently sourcing for candidates who are interested in the following setting:
- Part time, 1 hour a week (flexible with days/times)
- Helping student get oriented with environment
- Progress notes, collaborate with staff
- Experience with VI student is preferred
Qualifications and Requirements
- Must have North Carolina state OMS Certification
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
Please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234 or apply below to be considered for this opportunity!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled