Part Time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS)
Job Type: Contract
We are searching for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) to join a school in Charlotte, NC for the 21/22 school year!
A little about the position:
- Part time, 1 hour a week (flexible with days/times)
- Helping student get oriented with environment
- Progress notes, collaborate with staff
- Experience with VI student is preferred
A little about you:
- Must have North Carolina state OMS Certification
You will receive an individualized compensation package that fits your needs, an hourly rate that is based upon your experience level, and you’ll be paid on a weekly basis.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below or email Sarah Kafer or call 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled