Part Time Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS)
Job Type: Contract
A school in Charlotte, NC is looking for an Orientation and Mobility Specialist (OMS) for the 21/22 school year.
- Part time, 1 hour a week (flexible with days/times)
- Helping student get oriented with environment
- Progress notes, collaborate with staff
- Experience with VI student is preferred
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have North Carolina state OMS Certification
We offer a competitive compensation package including benefits, housing assistance and weekly pay.
If this interests you or you know someone that would be a good fit, please email Sarah Kafer or call at 770-325-0234.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled