- Job Location:
Schools - PT
- Last Updated:
ProCare is partnered with a school district in the Shuqualak, MS area to fill an PT job for the 2019-2020 school year. This is a full-time contract position with a caseload containing elementary to high-school aged students. We are currently scheduling interviews and this position will not be open very long so please apply immediately.
- 10-15 hours per week (depending on # of new evals)
- Approx. 10 kiddos on caseload
- K-12 caseload, just three schools in district
- School already started, ends 5/26/20
- Small, rural district - director said that previously students were bussed to the local hospital for therapy services
- Mississippi State License
- Schools experience
Compensation Customization options with ProCare Therapy:
- Healthcare Insurance
- Travel and Housing stipends (For eligible candidates)
- 401k Matching Plan
Please apply below or by sending a copy of your updated resume directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Line: 770-225-3092
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
- The Pros and Cons of Therapy Dogs
Possible Issues with Therapy Dogs Itís hard to believe that some people may not support therapy dogs in schools. The fact is that some people not be for them. Why? They have their reasons for their...
Read more »
- The Top 10 Cities for Clinical, Counseling and School Psychologists in the US
Using wage and location data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the cost of living statistics and student numbers in each city, we calculated the top 50 cities for clinical counseling and school ...
Read more »