Part-time RBT Position - Apopka, FL
Job Type: Any Of These
ProCare Therapy has partnered with a School District that is looking for a Full time Registered Behavior Technician to start as soon as possible. Please see additional details about this opportunity below:
- ASAP- Next School Year
- Part-time hours / 5 hrs. weekly
- One day a week
- K-5th grade
- Must have RBT certification on hand
- Offer services to provide a positive impact on students
- Collaborate with students, teachers, parents etc.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k plan available
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
To apply for this great school-based opportunity, please send a copy of your updated resume directly to me at: jacob.howard@ProcareTherapy.com . Once received, I will be in contact with you in reference to the next steps in the hiring process.
You may also contact me via phone (678-274-5714) for any information regarding this job or any other opportunities we have available across the United States!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled