Are you an experienced Speech Language Pathologist in Washington looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Anacortes area for the upcoming 2022-2023 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- 14hrs./week (2 full days)
- PK - 12th grade
- Approximately 20 students
- 22/23 School Year
- Master's Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Disorders
- Active SLP License in Washington
- School or pediatric experience preferred
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Weekly Paychecks: Every Friday you’ll receive a paper check or direct deposit
- Licensing Assistance
If you're interested in this opportunity, or any others that we have nationwide, please contact me today! I'd love to hear about your experience and preferences to help you find the perfect fit!
Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled