Part Time - School Psychologist - Buckville, Florida
Job Type: Contract
We are urgently looking for a candidate within the Buckville, Florida area to fill a School Psychologist position. This position is offering a Part-time workload.
There will be a couple different school sites that the psychologist will need to travel to. Duties include assessments, attending IEP meetings, etc. Since there are multiple schools that currently require a qualified candidate, the caseload may vary from the K-12 range.
- Masters or Doctorial Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have Florida licensure, or NASP.
- Case load will include a few schools, depending on the size assigned.
- 15-20 hours per week.
- We would prefer the candidate to have experience working with children from the K-12 range.
- Mostly onsite, but remote students use Canvas
We are also pleased to assist qualified candidates with relocation assistance.
Since we are looking to fill this position very quickly, Please contact Reed Plumb either by email, or at the number: 770-810-7228
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled