Location: Plano, IL
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
Are you someone looking to make the change from the busy city life to a calm, quaint area outside of Aurora? This is your perfect opportunity to work full time with K-12 grade aged students in a highly sought after area!
Therapists are responsible for providing high-quality, delivered IEP/school based School Psychology services to K-12 grade students.
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations for students K through 12 grade according to federal, state, and school guidelines.
- Complete Initial Evaluation and Re-evaluations
- Complete Assessment Plans, RORs/REEDs, and FBAs.
- Provide administration of cognitive and achievement assessments following best practice assessment standards.
- Conduct other portions of the evaluation, including interviews and observations, adaptive behavior, social/emotional behavior, and executive functioning assessments.
- Integrate assessment results into a comprehensive evaluation report and submit paperwork as needed.
- Present evaluation findings at IEP meetings and collaborate with school teams regarding eligibility determination.
- Additional opportunities are available for School Psychologists to serve in mental health counseling roles
- Illinois School Psychologist Certification
- Professional Educators License (PEL)
- Minimum of 1 year IEP experience (post master’s) working in a school-based setting
- Minimum of 4 year school based experience as a School Psychologist (for school psychologist assessors)
- Prior school experience preferred
If interested, please send resumes to [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled