Part Time School Psychologist Needed Near Dearborn, Michigan
Job Type: Contract
We are looking for a qualified school psychologist candidate for the to work in the Dearborn, Michigan area. This a part-time position that seeks a candidate to work with students K-12. All applicants must be licensed and certified in Michigan as a school psychologist. New graduates will be considered.
- K-12th Caseload
- General School Psychologist Duties
- On Site
- Evaluations, Assessments, Report Writing
- Master's or Doctorate in Educational/School Psychology
- Valid State License, Certification, Credentials
- Passing Drug Testing/Background Screening
We provide housing stipends for those looking to travel for contracted positions. In addition to housing assistance, we provide: health benefits, weekly pay and relocation assistance.
If this position is of interest to you please feel free to contact Emily Perlman directly at (770)225.3003 or apply using the link below