Location: Twin Falls, ID
Category: Schools - School Psychologist
School Psychologist Position
ProCare Therapy is seeking Idaho certified School Psychologists for a school district in Meridian, ID. The position is virtual and for the rest of the school year. Please explore more details below. If you are a passionate School Psychologist looking for a new opportunity, please apply.
- k-12th Grade Caseload
- Conduct comprehensive psycho-educational assessments for students referred either through local school Student Support Team (SSTs) or special education and consult regularly with teachers, counselors, parents, and administrators regarding the development of interventions for students demonstrating learning and/or behavioral problems
- Select and administer appropriate, non-discriminatory tests to individual students from a highly diverse student population
- Review test data from standardized testing and psycho-educational assessments in order to provide instructional recommendations
- Participate as instrumental members of SST's to support the Department of Special Education and Psychological Services
- Refers individuals to community agencies to secure medical, vocational, or social services for a student and/or his or her family; supports department staff in identifying appropriate placements for students with disabilities outside of the district, if needed
- Provide clinical supervision to practicum and intern students
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Requires a Master’s or Doctorate Level degree in School Psychology.
- Must be an Idaho certified School Psychologist and certified in the state you reside in.
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
(678) 748 - 5959
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled