Do you thrive on breaking molds and forging new paths in the realm of student well-being ? Look no further! ProCare Therapy is currently seeking a compassionate and dedicated School Psychologist to join one of our forward-thinking school districts in the welcoming community of Scranton, Pennsylvania.The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of child development, expertise in psychological assessment, and a commitment to promoting a positive school climate.
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part time
- 2 days per week
- 7 hours per day
- Current - End of school year
- Duties: completing eval reports, psych evals, FBAs, PBSPs, and attend meetings
- Will also be providing psychological counseling in group and individual sessions
- Pay: $58-65/hour - depending on experience
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School Psychology or Educational Psychology
- Licensed to practice in the state of Pennsylvania
- PA Clearances
- Reliable transportation
- School experience
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 30+ minute virtual interview with head of psych department at district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Scranton, but are licensed to work in the state of Pennsylvania as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled