Are you ready to be part of a team that changes lives and shapes the future? ProCare Therapy is actively searching for a dedicated and compassionate School Psychologist to join one our trusted school districts located in the welcoming community of Portsmouth, Rhode Island. As a School Psychologist in Portsmouth, you'll be at the heart of the mission to empower students to reach their full potential. You will collaborate with educators, parents, and staff, addressing a spectrum of emotional, behavioral, and academic challenges. Your expertise will be the catalyst for transformation. We look forward to connecting with you!
At ProCare Therapy our mission is to make life better for those who make lives better. More detailed information regarding job description and employment is listed below:
Pay & Benefits
- Weekly direct deposits
- Comprehensive insurance including medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability and long/short-term disability
- Matching 401(K)
- W-2 employment through ProCare Therapy
- Paid association dues
- Continuing education funds
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on/completion bonuses, referral bonuses, flexible spending account
- Part time
- Elementary position
- ASAP - Early May 2024
- More details upon interview
- Master's or Doctorate's level degree in School or Educational Psychology
- Licensed to practice in Rhode Island
- Proper teaching certification to practice in RI
- School experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a drug and background check
- 10-15 minute screening call with a ProCare Recruiter
- 20-30 minute virtual/in-person interview with school district
- Offer is typically within 24 hours of virtual interview
As a ProCare employee, you will be paid on a weekly basis through direct deposit. Your hourly rate will be dependent upon your experience and education.
If you are interested in this position, please apply and email me a copy of your updated resume. Please ensure that your resume is up to date and reflects all of the requirements for this position or you will not be considered.
Even if you are not located near Portsmouth, but are licensed to work in the state of Rhode Island as a School Psychologist, please email me if you are interested and we will find you a virtual or onsite position near you!
I look forward to hearing from you!
ProCare Therapy - Senior Director of Educational Resources
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled